Choose Your Language

Finally acheive more then $200 per month

After blogging for some time, and finally i do start earn some money from my blogs. I do sumarize my online earning received on May 2008 as below:

  • Paid to Post: $15.20
  • Paid to Blog: $140.50
  • Advertisement: $32.15
  • Others: $20.50

The total money received online on May 2008 is $208.35. That's is the highest money earned online since i start my online earning journey.

Well, More than $200 per month is great result for me. I do only part time on blogging, the earning can encourage me to continue my blogging journey. I will try to update my blog post regularly (Hopefully i do have enough time for it), i will try my best and make it possible.

Honestly speaking, i'm wondering how people can earn from their blog previously and finally i know the reason now. Keep work hard on the content and optimize the search engine is necessary to get better result. I do my best and wish can share the information with you.

Cheer!!!!!!

2 comments:

eNNy said...

could you please advise for the search engine optimisation? appreciate it if you can share in your blog. thanks

Anonymous said...

Congratz on your earning mate, i never have a luck in Paid-to-writing or paid-to-blog whatsoever, so congratz once again :)