How to earn by just blogging ? Webmaster and blogger mostly know this very well, the advertisement will bring revenue to them. For those newbie have no idea on getting advertisement, I will suggest go have to look on google adsense. Google adsense is the best Pay per Click advertising and most popular programs nowadays around the world. Besides, Google Adsense, you might go for Bidvertiser and Abrite which do have good reputation as well.
For your information, advertisement basically can break down to few types, which is Pay per Click, Pay per impression, Pay per action/lead and Pay per sales. You can choose whatever suitable advertisement to place on your website or blog to gain some extra revenue from the advertiser.
• Pay per click – you will get paid by the advertiser once your visitor click the advertisement
• Pay per impression – The pay is according to the number of your visitor. The advertiser will state “$XXX CPM” generally which mean they will pay you $XXX per 1000 impression
• Pay per action/lead – You do only get paid if your visitor are joining or sign up under the advertisement
• Pay per sales – You will get commission if you success to sell the product from your advertiser on your website/blog. Of course, you will get nothing if nothing are sold.
On the other hand, even you do not own a website/blog and you still able to gain some money online. You can even get paid to play game, I do find a blog did introduce some free get paid to play game .I believed that game’s fan will interested on this. Unfortunately, most of the paid to play is only available to US member, but there are still some paid to play game are open to all the international member.
Finally, wish you do enjoy your earning journey online. Cheer
1. Reinstall Windows XP without activate requirement
If you reinstall Windows XP, re-activated is required. backup the file
"Windows \ System32 \ Wpa.dbl, then you no need to re-active anymore.
2. How to know whether the Windows XP activated.
Open → began running in the pop-up dialog box input: oobe / msoobe / a, carriage return after the pop-up window system will tell you the system has been activated.
3. Close zip folder function
Did you feel that the Windows XP zip folder function too slow, functions not attractive? If so, you can open the operation began → in the pop-up dialog box input: regsvr32 / u zipfldr.dll, carriage return after the closure of ZIP folders can be functional.
5. Landing interface background color change
Open the Registry Editor, find [HKEY - USERS \. DEFAULT \ Control Panel \ Colors], the value Background will be changed to "0 0 0" (without quotation marks), which became a black background login.
1. Commenting on DoFollow Blog / Website
What is Dofollow blog? If you are asking this question, then please visit " NoFollow & Doffolow ".
How can i find DOfollow blog?To find the Do Follow blogs in your niche, simply go to http://www.ezbusinessneeds.com/dofollow.php. It does quite a good job of finding blogs, but does not seem to find all the blogs in a niche.
Please always remember - DO NOT SPAM
2. Post at Forums with DoFollow Links
Here provide some great forum i know:
- Adobe Forums - Lets Talk about Flash Baby
- Adobe RSS Feed Submittal - This may be hand reviewed - But if your blog talks about Adobe products, you can get a PR10 Backlink
- MSDN Forums - I can’t get Vista to Work either
- MySQL Forums - Debugging is poetry
- Intel Software Network Forums - Note Intel has many different dedicated forums on different subjects
- CNET Forums - Can you fix my PC?
Try this first and you can find the different on the next google pagerank update.
All the best
The setting of the site is calm with a lime green design and simple black and green text. The colors blend together nicely creating a very peaceful blog to read. The blog has very little marketing, only a few bidvertiser ads that you won't notice only at the bottom. The writer only place one post per page unless you click on 2008 then you will see all posting at one time.
If you need tips or you desire some helpful information on not so normal topics, strongly recommend Free Tips Blog. You will be extremely happy and relieved after finding a site with such priceless and unique information. This site will guide you quickly though any topic you need. The tips include basic topics like increasing your connection speed. Then there are facts about how bloggers make money and even more tips on how to make money simply joining a few free online programs. The blog features over 30 different posts and posts seem to be made once or twice a week. The content isn't old fashion or out of date. And it seems the writer has a young vibrant style of writing that won't make you think you are reading a history textbook.
This website is addicting. The information is so intriguing that this is the kind of website you will need to come back to often. Instead of many tip websites that are very specific this site has a wide range of topics that change often and still stay in the time line of this year. This allows you to learn even more about other related topics instead of just one thing. The information is classic however with a new spin on things. With this site you won't need to continue the search for the information you desire. It will however, be right there staring you in the face.
The website features many extras including great video clips and a very organized set up with links and important advertisements on one side of the site. You will not get distracted by this marketing material, in fact you may want to click on this material, since most of the advertisements are relevant to the posts in this very interactive blog. I recommend this site as a must see and I know that everyone will appreciate the knowledge earned from it.
Comment on blogs similar to mine
Since I am generally interested in webmaster and blogging subjects, commenting on blogs similar to this subject was just very natural and easy for me. I could easily read the articles, actually learn something, and have a useful comment to share. I typically try to only comment if I have something to add to the conversation and this hopefully will show that I am genueaily interested. Bloggers have a very unique radar that can track down people commenting just for commenting sake!
Comment on blogs that started when I started
I don’t know if I did this on purpose, but I defiatnly was very drawn to bloggers who started when I did and who had similar goals to me. Not only was I able to learn a lot by their own trial and errors they were posting about, but I could in exchange share my own knowledge with them. This helped create friendships in the blogsphere and mutual interest in each others new blogs. I still enjoy discovering new blogs and sharing information.
Starting friendships and creating a community
The blogsphere is not like any other community on the Internet. It is very unique in all aspects and you need to be a blogger (past or present) in order to understand what other bloggers are going through. By starting friendships with other bloggers, my blog starting to turn more into a community where other bloggers knew each other and commenting was just like a continued conversation from each others blogs.
Visiting and commenting on my commentors blogs
I enjoy visiting my commentors blogs and leaving comments. I have even subscribe to my commentors RSS feeds, infact 75% of the blogs I’m subscrirbed to happen to be from my commentors. I really do enjoy visiting other blogs where I know the blogger and that the blogger is also interested in what I have to say. I guess in exchange I attract other bloggers who are similar to me in this way. My biggest hurdle now is trying to keep up with visiting my commentors blogs because my comments have kept increasing making this a little more difficult to keep up with.
Answer my own commentors
When I started to get comments on my blog, I was estatic and I started to respond to my commentors on a regular basis. At first it seems a little dopey to say thanks, but once you get into it you will find you have a lot more to say and continue to share more information you may have not included in your post. This also will help continue the conversation and hopefully your commentors will provide their own knowledge too. There is a movement started by Baron Brown, Mark, and Mike called “You Comment, I Reply” which encourages bloggers to talk to their commentors.
List my top commentors on my sidebar
Along with listing my top 10 commentors on my sidebar, I also list the 5 most recent comments on my blog too. Both of these help commentors get a little link love and I often use it to see what conversations are going on in my own blog. A few of my commentors have mentioned getting quite a few visitors from being in the list, so I’m glad it is working out for some of you.
Feature my top commentors
Many of the blogs I visited would feature their top commentors weekly or monthly. I loved this idea because it gave me a chance to give back to my top commentors. I even further decided to start stumbling my top commentors too based off of Pure Blogging’s top commenter post too. This has been well received and my top commentors certainly have been loving my weekly Jar Full of Link posts.
Removing the No-follow tag on my commentors link
Once I discovered that there was a no-follow tag on my commentors link, I quickly removed it with a WordPress plugin. If you comment on my blog, why not get a linkback to your website for search engines too! A lot of people are worried about getting more spam by removing the no-follow tag, but honestly I haven’t had too much of a problem because I approve all first time commentors. Maintenance on my comments has been very minimal.
Comments attract more comments
Once I started to get regular comments on my blog, the comments just kept on coming. I am very appreciative to all my commentors and I thank each of you for taking the time out to comment on my blog. The one downside to attracting more and more comments is that I’m not able to get to know all of my commentors and visitors as well as I used to. But the knowledge that is shared through comments cannot be beat on any other platform!
Finally, Do not be spammer and take control of your blog away from spammer is also very important. Maintain the content quuality is the wat toward succeess.
1. PPC advertisement
PPC is Pay Per Click. Many people confuse about Pay Per Click (PPC) and Paid to Click(PTC), I would like to said that they are totally different. Do you heard about Adsense? Yes, adsense is one of the PPC programs. Adsense is owned by google and they use your blog to publish the advertisement, once the adsvertisement get clicked, then you get paid. How much can we get from PPC? The answer is depend, some blogger can even get 5 figure per month
2. Sell advertisement space
Well, we can see many advertiser can looking for quality blog/website to display their adsvertisement. They might pay you per month or per action or per sales. Depend to the term and condition. If you do have a good sales on your blog/website, you will earn a lot commission.
3. Blog post review
Some Paid to blog/review site do looking for blogger to write a review for their product/website. In this case, they will pay for you to just review their website/product on your blog. How much the blogger will earn from the review? I can say it can be up to $500 per review, it is depend to how good your blog is.
Well, those are the basic income for the blogger. So, now you know blogging can bring you revenue beside enjoy your posting.
The collapse of the offer came after Steven A. Ballmer, Microsoft's chief executive, increased the company's bid to $33 a share, or a total of about $47.5 billion, from $29.40 a share. Yahoo's chief executive, Jerry Yang, reportedly told Mr. Ballmer that Yahoo would not accept an offer below $37 a share.
"Despite our best efforts, including raising our bid by roughly $5 billion, Yahoo has not moved toward accepting our offer," Mr. Ballmer said. "After careful consideration, we believe the economics demanded by Yahoo do not make sense for us, and it is in the best interests of Microsoft stockholders, employees and other stakeholders to withdraw our proposal."
Microsoft's decision to walk away cast a cloud of uncertainty over Yahoo and its shareholders. The breakdown in the talks sent Yahoo's shares plunging, and Mr. Yang and his team will have to decide how to placate investors.
The company has been exploring alternatives to a marriage with Microsoft, including a partnership in search advertising with its arch rival, Google, which could lift Yahoo's profit and perhaps its stock price. Yahoo has also discussed possible mergers with the AOL unit of Time Warner and the MySpace unit of the News Corporation. The MySpace talks have not been active of late.
Microsoft said it wanted to buy Yahoo to compete more effectively with Google in online search and advertising, two related markets where Google is the runaway leader. Both Microsoft and Yahoo have spent billions trying to best Google in search and advertising, and both have failed so far.
The deal would have instantly redrawn the competitive landscape of the Internet. A combined Yahoo and Microsoft would still trail Google in search and search advertising, but it would have a commanding share in areas like Web e-mail and financial news, and a large share of the traffic to Internet portals. It would also have a large portion of the display advertising market, where Google remains a small player.
Google raised alarm bells, saying the deal would raise a long list of antitrust concerns that need to be examined by policy makers and regulators around the world.
Microsoft-Yahoo deal could make life tough for Google ?
1. Use Intel Application Accelerator to speed up your disk access.
2. Memory management (at least 512MB RAM Required). This allow XP to keep data in Memory instead of paging section of RAM.Go to->Start->Run->regedit->HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SYSTEM->CurrentControlSet->Control->Session Manager->Memory Management->Double click it->DisablePageingExecutive->Double Clik it->Set value to 1.
3. Disable Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, and other unwanted programs from startup(You can do this through registry editor). Because they do not appear in normal Startup Option.
4. Disable indexing files service (only if you do not use search option regularly). To do this follow the following steps.Go to My Computer->Select the drive for which you want to disable the indexing service->Properties->Unselect ‘Allow Indexing Service’->Ok.
5. For Windows XP, You must use NTFS partition. FAT partition is less supportive for Windows XP.
6. In BIOS, Select first booting device as your HDD.
7. Setting Priority High for a particular program.Open Task Manager->Processes->Select the desired Program->Right Click->Set Priority->High->Ok.This Priority set if for current session. Once you restart your system then its priority will again be Normal.
8. Keep deleting your Temporary Internet Files and temporary at regular intervals.*Go to Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Cleanup.*Now select a drive to cleanup.*After that click “OK”.*Now clean up unwanted things like “Temporary Files”, “Recycle Bin” and click “OK”.
9. Empty your browser’s cache at regular intervals because it can slow your computer. Removing the browser’s cache will also free up some disk space.
10. Avoid keeping Movies in your PC. Remove any unwanted movie(s) because this can free up a lot of disk space and make your computer fast. And avoid downloading movies from the net because these carry viruses, spywares, etc. many times and can slow down and can also infect your computer.
Well, hope this can help you. If not, you might need to consider to upgrade your PC.
Many computer user is facing the same problem with their computer speed. Everyone are disappointed due to the low speed of the computer and looking around the solution. By right, you can actually do something to speed up your PC without upgrade ( of course if you are wiling to pay for upgrading might be better).
First, go through the below 10 Tips and do accordingly and i believed that there might have some improvement on the speed.
1. Your PC Must have at least 512MB RAM for Windows XP (or 1GB ram for Vista), Intel Pentium 4 Processor, 40 GB HDD. These are the minimum requirements.
2. If you see a “virtual memory low” message then increase its virtual memory. To increase virtual memory do the following :
Go to My Computer->Properties->Advanced->Performance Settings->Advanced->Virtual Memory->Change->Select the appropriate drive->Custom size->set appropriate level(our it is 600(min.) & 700(max.)->Ok.
3. Increase ‘Visual Performance’.
Go to My Computer->Properties->Advanced->Performance Settings->Visual Settings->Custom->Select only the following options :
a)Slide taskbar buttons.
b)Smooth edges of screen fonts.
c)Smooth-scroll list boxes.
d)Use a background image for each folder type.e)Use visual style on windows and buttons.
4. Don’t keep unwanted/extra fonts.
To remove extra fonts:
Go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Fonts.
Removing unwanted fonts and make your computer a bit faster.
5. Your Desktop Wallpaper & Screensaver consume a large amount of disk space.
Select the ‘None’ option for both wallpapers & Screensavers. Selecting ‘None’ for screensavers also saves power!
6. Avoid keeping unwanted games or games which you don’t play.And remove all unwanted games.
7. Uninstall/Remove all unwanted softwares from your computer. This way your system will be fast and there will be less crap in your system.
8. Use Registry Cleaner to keep your registry clean(without errors). You can also use CCleaner(Crap Cleaner) which is a free software which fixes registry errors.
9. Use Hybernating Option for Quick windows start. To active Hybernating follow the following steps:
10. Keep your Dektop clean with unwanted icons or shortcuts as these often make your computer load slow on startup.
Fireox basically provide three major benefits compare to IE, which as listed below
Enjoy a Better Web Experience
- Improved Tabbed Browsing
- Session Restore
- Spell Checking
- Search Suggestions
- Web Feeds (RSS)
- Live Titles
- Live Bookmarks
- Pop-up Blocker
- Streamlined Interface
Stay Secure on the Web
- Phishing Protection
- Open Source, More Secure
- Automated Update
- Protection from Spyware
- Clear Private Data
Personalize Your Browser
- An Add-on for Everyone
- Add-ons Manager for Extensions and Themes
- Search Engine Manager
Are you the one of them? Or you also like to try it?
Click here to choose the FireFox Version in your language
As a marketing strategy for increasing a site's relevance, SEO considers how search algorithms work and what people search for. SEO efforts may involve a site's coding, presentation, and structure, as well as fixing problems that could prevent search engine indexing programs from fully spidering a site. Other, more noticeable efforts may include adding unique content to a site, ensuring that content is easily indexed by search engine robots, and making the site more appealing to users. Another class of techniques, known as black hat SEO or spamdexing, use methods such as link farms and keyword stuffing that tend to harm search engine user experience. Search engines look for sites that employ these techniques and may remove them from their indices.
The initialism "SEO" can also refer to "search engine optimizers" or "Search Engine Optimizician", terms adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients, and by employees who perform SEO services in-house. Search engine optimizers may offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site, SEO tactics may be incorporated into web site development and design. The term "search engine friendly" may be used to describe web site designs, menus, content management systems, URLs, and shopping carts that are easy to optimize.
Original souces from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization